This well-maintained home is situated on 4 acres (approx) and nestled between Bundaberg and Childers. This solid timber home with 3 large bedrooms, 1 bathroom with separate 4th livable room with ensuite is ideal for a growing family seeking their own space.
Externally, this property features hydroponic set up with 9,150 holes and irrigated watering system for the hobbyist to start their own extended garden to grow various plants until their heart is content! In addition to this, there is a bar within the undercover patio area ideal for entertaining and family BBQ's, nearby to the double garage adjoining a teenagers retreat (separate living quarters with ensuite), complete with workshop area.
Overall, the main features of the property include;
- 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms
- Spacious kitchen with large pantry and ample bench space
- Open plan dining
- Separate lounge room with access onto an undercover deck overlooking the land (previously cultivated for small crops)
- Various undercover parking including carports, sheds, garage
- 2 x 5,000L water tank with additional 4,000L tank for drinking water to the home
- irrigation from dam; 2 dams on property
- Solar panels and near new hot water system
Contact Sharon Golding at Just Us Realty to arrange a viewing to discover all this property has to offer!
School : Goodwood State School
1802 Goodwood Road, Goodwood
Hi Sharon & Just Us Realty Team, Thank you for all of your help and persistence over the last months. Russell & I have appreciated the easiness and no hassles we have experienced throughout. We wish you every bit of success in your ventures as you go forward.
Thank you for doing a great job in managing & selling our investment property. Wishing you & your staff a Merry Christmas & a happy & prosperous 2018. Kind regards,
4 months on and without a doubt, she has been true to her words. She was honest. 22 Nov 2017